Revision as of 23:03, 30 April 2012 by Uwe Hermann
The Robomotic MiniLogic is a cheap Cypress FX2-based 8-channel USB logic analyzer with a maximum samplerate of 24 MHz.
See Robomotic MiniLogic/Info for more detailed information on the device.
- Main chip: Cypress CY7C68013A-56PVXC (FX2) (datasheet)
- Octal 3-state non-inverting buffer/line-driver/line-receiver: 74HC244A (TODO: vendor?)
- 1A low-dropout voltage regulator (3.3V): Advanced Monolithic Systems AMS1117-3.3 (datasheet)
- 2K I2C serial EEPROM: 2x Microchip 24LC02BI (datasheet)
- 64K I2C serial EEPROM: Microchip 24LC64I (datasheet)
See also this flickr set for more photos of the device.